Sunday, August 05, 2007

HDR, and Gilgal too.

OK, a bit of explaining... I didn't know that HDR photos had to be in a special format, but now I do and it makes sense. So I had to figure out how to turn them into a JPEG file so I could post them up here. I finally figured it out, and here's one:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The idea is that you get a wider range of tones with HDR, and therefore you see more detail throughout the photo. Looks like I need to work on it a bit, haha. I'll post more later.


Gina and I went to Gilgal Gardens the other day too. It was a blast and really cool to see some of the sights that surround us that we usually take for granted. See the post here

and a teaser photo:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this place I would like to check it out?

Two Wheeler said...

The gardens are at 749 E 500 S, right by Trolley Square. It's pretty hidden though, so you have to look for it.