Friday, February 15, 2008

Dan's Home!

My little brother Dan just got home from his LDS mission on Feb. 5th. I am a little slow processing the pics, but here they are finally! It was so good to see him again after two years. We sure missed having him around, and now he's back and better than ever. I'll never be able to explain how much my mission has helped me in my life, and I'm sure Dan is the same way. He was a great missionary and it has been fun to hear about people that he taught while he was in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania mission.



2 comments:

The Blairs said...

Welcome home Dan! Its good to see the Duncan family. I really am starting to feel old after seeing your brothers and sisters. I haven't seen them in awhile.
Ryan

Two Wheeler said...

Yeah, when I see them it makes me feel old too! Can you believe we're turning 27 this year? Is that right?