Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ode to Judd

This post is about Judd (mostly because I have pictures of him from lab, but because he's a good guy too). Judd started working in the cardiovascular physiology shortly after I did. We put our lives at risk there everyday (just kidding). Here's Judd playing with beta mercaptoethanol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Deadly stuff, it will work it's way into your skin and denature proteins. Believe me, you do not want your proteins denatured.

3 comments:

gina bina said...

Wow! All this science talk is turning me on....

Lindsay Cahoon said...

I am honored that you would put an ode to such a stud on your blog. Putting our lives at risk so that obese people can still get fatter but have no vascular dysfunction. That's what its all about!

Two Wheeler said...

Amen to that, haha!